Whatifsports

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Browns 2012 NFL Draft Preview

Well, after not having posted here for 4 and a half years, I am still a Browns fan, and as frustrated as ever.  Time to try this again.  I have been obsessing about this draft and feel compelled to write about it.

This year's draft selections are critical to the long term success of the Browns.  With 3 of the first 37 picks, the Browns have a chance to add 3 starters and really improve the team.  It's a rare opportunity that not many teams get, and the Browns need to take full advantage.  If the Browns' front office makes a mistake in this draft they will continue to wallow in mediocrity for years to come.

Over the next week I will take a look and some of the potential players the Browns could pick with the #4 overall selection, as well as give my opinion on what I think the Browns should do.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing.